Posts

Thank you for checking out my blogs each day. I do try to post every day but my personal life does get in the way sometimes. My goal is to post on my blogs each day. Don't forget to subscribe and share this blog!


Adra

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Terrified daughter


It is not often Victoria comes running to me in the middle of the night scared out of her mind but tonight she did. Time for dad to become hero of the night. Ages ago I was sitting talking with Jax and Cassima about the kids and there nightmares. Cassima came up with a "Monster spray". It was a great idea and turns out it works on both kids! A Mix of lavender water and very fine glitter. Calms them down so they can go back to sleep. Not sure if there really is a monster but the kids think there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment