Posts

Thank you for checking out my blogs each day. I do try to post every day but my personal life does get in the way sometimes. My goal is to post on my blogs each day. Don't forget to subscribe and share this blog!


Adra

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Meet the Stones


Hi! My name is Victoria and this handsome guy beside me is my dad Jake.  Mr. Jax's dad hired my dad when he was a teenager to be a guard for the estate and a place to live. Unfortunately my dad has to raise me on his own but Mrs. Cassima helps him out. He told me that my mom died shortly after I was born and not long after Drake my best friend was born. So Mrs. Cassima decided to help him take care of me in the early days.  Mrs. Cassima home schools me along side with Drake. Now Mr. Jax does not need a guard dad has decided to become an athlete.

No comments:

Post a Comment